Lottery Game Rules1. ‘Fixed Odds Lotto’ is the name given by Ladbrokes to betting at fixed odds on the results of certain national lotteries.
2. The Fixed Odds Lotto game is played subject to these Fixed Odds Lotto Rules and Ladbrokes' General Rules. Ladbrokes' Rules will apply to any situations not covered by these Fixed Odds Lotto Rules, but in the event of any inconsistency Ladbrokes' General Rules will prevail.
3. The maximum payout to any one customer, or group/syndicate of customers acting together, is £250,000 GBP on any one national lottery draw and/or on any one day.
4. In order for a Fixed Odds Lotto bet to be valid you must have received a bet confirmation on your screen. All Fixed Odds Lotto bets on a specific draw must be placed (and confirmed by us) at least 15 minutes before the first number in that draw is drawn. Any bet accepted after this time will be void and stakes returned, win or lose, unless we are satisfied that the bet was placed before the draw started. We accept no responsibility for bets not placed or confirmed in time, for whatever reason.
5. We accept Fixed Odds Lotto bets on correctly predicting 1 ball, 2 balls, 3 balls, 4 balls and 5 balls drawn in a national lottery draw. All numbers chosen in one line must be correct to win.
6. Unless otherwise stated, 'bonus balls', 'power balls' and 'extra balls' drawn (or similar numbers drawn in any national lottery) do not count for Fixed Odds Lotto bets.
7. Unless you specify a particular draw(s) or date, valid Fixed Odds Lotto bets will always be settled on the next draw to take place.
8. Subject to the following, if you specify a particular draw day(s), and choose to enter your selection/s in multiple draws on that day(s) (but on different dates), your valid Fixed Odds Lotto bets will only be placed in draws on the day(s) you specify, and for the number of consecutive draws you select.
9. If, for any reason, 2 or more draws take place on the same day/date, unless otherwise specified and subject to paragraph 10 below, valid Fixed Odds Lotto bets will be placed on the main (or, in the event of any dispute, the first) draw to take place on that day/date.
10. If an additional draw for a particular national lottery is introduced after a valid Fixed Odds Lotto bet has been placed, such advance Fixed Odds Lotto bets will not stand against that additional draw unless the date and time of that additional draw was specifically recorded against the Fixed Odds Lotto bet when it was placed. Therefore, if you choose your Fixed Odds Lotto bet to be valid for the next 6 draws, your Fixed Odds Lotto bets will stand against the next 6 draws specified and dated on your bet confirmation irrespective of any additional draws subsequently added by a national lottery.
11. If for any reason a lottery draw does not take place or no draw (i.e. result) is published or officially announced, all valid Fixed Odds Lotto bets on that draw will stand for the next available draw(s) unless cancelled by mutual consent before such next available draw(s).
12. If for any reason a lottery draw is postponed and is rescheduled to another time, all valid Fixed Odds Lotto bets on that draw will stand for the rescheduled draw(s) unless cancelled by mutual consent before such rescheduled draw(s).
13. Fixed Odds Lotto bets cannot be combined with any other betting event, nor may 2 or more draws be combined in accumulative bets.
14. All dates and times displayed on Ladbrokes' Lotto pages are in UK time. Draw dates and times displayed on the bet confirmation are in UK time.
15. Results of all Fixed Odds Lotto draws are displayed on the 'Fixed Odds Lotto Results' pages on Ladbrokes.com.
16. Odds are subject to fluctuation.
17. All Fixed Odds Lotto bets will be processed using your Gaming balance.
18. Payouts are expressed as a multiple of your stake, for example a £10 winning bet staked at ‘x6’ would return a total of £60.